FEDERAL TAX RATES FOR 2019
- 15% on the first $47,630 of taxable income, plus
- 20.5% on the next $47,629 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 47,630 up to $95,259), plus
- 26% on the next $52,408 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $95,259 up to $147,667), plus
- 29% on the next $62,704 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 147,667 up to $210,371), plus
- 33% of taxable income over $210,371
Source: Government of Canada
Start earning a high interest rate on all your money with a combined chequing and savings account.
INTERNET BANKING LOGIN
Manulife Bank provides its customers access to their bank accounts 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Volatile markets can wreak havoc on savings. Protect your retirement savings before you need the retirement income.